Mustard Seed Systems Corporation
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting experienced in entries and taxation is an advantage
- Strong analytical, organizational, and documentation skills
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software testing is an advantage
- With at least 1-2 years working experience in the same field
- Background in Accounting Software especially SAP is a plus
- Will provide software testing support and consult directly with the development team responsible for all Accounting and other related software.
- Insures that a test event is well defines, planned and executed. The Consultant does this by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create different testing scenarios, document all systems bugs, prepare changed/program request for modification and re-test it again once fixed to avoid recurring issues before deployment of the new updates.
- Responsible in the entire and thorough testing as new features is added, test based on requirements and functionality. Re-test the system after fixes or modifications has been made.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Analysis of existing processes to identify risks and opportunities for process improvement.
- Identify any potential quality issues uncovered and escalate potential quality issues immediately to the Development head.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com